- No Contract or order is valid unless made on our official order form.
- All materials to be consigned as directed here over carriage paid. We accept no responsibility for damage loss or delay in transit.
- The quantity ordered must not be exceeded.
- Price must not exceed that specified on the order, or when not specified, must not be higher than last quoted or changed,
without prior agreement.
- All goods ordered which are of the supplier’s own design are understood to be guaranteed by the supplier’s as fit for the
purpose for which they are designed, and for the specific purpose for which they are being purchased.
- Supplier shall notify QCI Group of any Non-conforming product. Any such product shall be approved by QCI Group prior to despatch.
- The supplier shall notify QCI Group of any changes on product and/or process definition and where required obtain QCI Group approval.
- The company reserves the right to reject the whole or any portion of goods, which are supplied defective or inferior of the goods
ordered. Advice of all goods rejected will be sent to the supplier when such goods shall be held at the supplier’s risk and disposal.
- Goods to be securely packed where necessary.
- In the case of failure of the seller to deliver the whole or any portion of the goods ordered on the date due, or should he fail
to replace those rejected within a reasonable time and in compliance with these conditions, we reserve the right to cancel
the order, or any of it and obtain supplies elsewhere, charging the difference in price to the seller.
- If during the currency of the order, the company’s works are partially or wholly shut down due to a pandemic, war, strikes, lockouts, riots, civil
commotions, epidemics, unusual inclemency of the weather, fire, accident, force majeure or any other cause whatsoever beyond
the company’s control, then delivery shall be partially or wholly suspended (as the case may require) during the continuance
of such causes and the time for delivery shall be correspondingly extended.
- Should any reduction in transit charge come into operation during the currency of the order the benefit of such reduction
shall be allowed to the company.
- The foregoing conditions are in addition to and without prejudice to our rights at law as buyers.
- The order is subject to the standard condition of Government contract for stores purchases, (from GC/stores/1 latest edition),
in so far as these conditions apply.
- No part of this contract may be sub-contracted by you without prior approval from QCI Group. If approved
sub-contracting is carried out, all requirements of the purchase order documents must be sent to the supplier.
- Dimensional reports or inspection records to confirm dimensions produced must be supplied and retained in accordance
with the release authority requirements.
- An approved signatory must sign delivery release documentation.
- Right of access is required by QCI Group, its customers and regulatory authorities to the Suppliers facilities involved
in the order and to all applicable records.
- All records pertaining to purchase orders shall be retained for a period of time in accordance with the suppliers prime approval
requirements, records shall not be disposed of without prior consent of QCI Group.
- Conflict Minerals
As part of QCI Group commitment to corporate responsibility and respecting human rights in our own operations and in our global
supply chain, we expect our suppliers to have in place policies and due diligence measures that will enable us to reasonably
assure that products and components supplied to us containing conflict minerals chemical free.
QCI GROUP expects its suppliers to comply with the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct and conduct
their business in alignment with supply chain responsibility expectations. Supply of material against the PO confirms
also confirms that the material has been sourced from those whose due diligence practices have been validated
by an independent third party audit programme, unless the supplier specifically states otherwise.
- Business Continuity
It is expected that all Suppliers will have robust business continuity plans in place in order to maintain the delivery
of products & services at an agreed level following a disruptive incident.
- Product Safety
Suppliers are responsible for adhering to the requirements of the contract / purchase order to fully mitigate any potential risk
to product safety.
- Ethical Dealings
Suppliers will have systems & procedures in place to ensure the highest standards of behaviour & ethics when dealing
with any product / service relating to QCI GROUP.
- Counterfeit / Unapproved Parts
Suppliers will have systems in place to prevent the shipping of counterfeit/unapproved product or parts to QCI GROUP.