Whether you are experiencing time, labour or financial constraints, we can help. QCI offer a comprehensive precision sub contract inspection service that is available from one off inspections to multi-batch inspections undertaken within our temperature controlled environment. Our midlands based metrology centre uses the latest technology, offering a full range of measurement, reporting and programming services. Customers receive the measurement information they need for product verification and quality control to the highest degree of accuracy. We minimise factors that contribute to measurement uncertainty.
QCI’s subcontract measuring service can assist your company in achieving its desired goals by providing a professional service that can free up your resource while remaining a cost effective solution. Our inspection lab is kitted out with the latest equipment and software to carry out all of our inspection tasks and is externally audited annually to ISO9001, AS9120 and TS29001.
Our Measurement Capabilities
- CMM inspection services and scanning technology
- VMM Vision measurement services
- Surface measurement
- Gauge R&R
- Multi batch inspection
- First article & last article inspection (FAIR & LAIR)
- Initial sample inspection report (ISIR)
- CMM scanning capability for high volume repeat-ability
- Reverse engineering
- SPC analysis
- Direct comparison to CAD
- Manual dimensional inspection
- Accreditation to ISO9001, AS9120, TS29001
- Temperature controlled environment
- Full tractability
- Collection & delivery service available
Need more information?
Visit our Contact Page
Connect with us…
Find us on social media